Wednesday 13 July 2016

Plein Air 2016 at Emo Court

I have just spent three days painting en Plein air at Emo Court which was organised by Laois Arts Office. Once again, Artist Jock Nichol lead the group of twelve artists in drawing and painting the landscape of Emo Court. Here are my efforts. Despite mixed weather I am pleased with all the paintings.

A huge thanks to Laois Arts Officer Muireann O' Connell and all the staff at the Arts Office, Jock Nichol for his patience and good humour and all the participants for a most enjoyable few days.


Day 2- Emo Court - Oil on canvas - 20 X 28 inches
Day 3 - Autumn - Acrylic on canvas board - 12 X 14 inches

Day 1- Emo Court - Oil on canvas - 22 X 26 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting about this post.
If you are interested in further information about any of my work please send me an email: raftermj@gmail.com